- Collect outstanding balances as quickly as possible by applying collection best practices.
- Understand customer agreements and apply those to any collection projects.
- Analyze and identify AR Portfolio trends to assist in improving cash collections.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for Accounts Receivable department.
- Utilize various AR reports to target aged balances for collection in order to meet and maintain performance goals as set by AR Management.
- Evaluate denials and partial payments to determine if further reimbursement is valid and properly appeal within relative state Worker’s Compensation guidelines to facilitate payment from customers.
Alert management to irregularities, customer trends and areas of concern.
- Maintain communication with direct Manager and promptly follow-up with other departments as needed.
- Design and run customized reports for financial operation management as well as executive.
- Respond and fulfill any inter department requests.
- Format, understand and be able to present data in a clear manner to management and customers.
- Design workflow to collect outstanding AR using available resources.
- Be able to launch project and meet deadlines while anticipating any complications that may arise.
- Develop secondary course of action if unforeseen variables affect successful execution of collection.
- Design tracking and follow up methods to ensure projects completion.
- Understand current workflow with he reporting team and attempt to improve.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Excel skills required.
- Solid understanding of state laws and fee schedules and their impacts on billing and collections is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must be able to follow instruction, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
Specific Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 successful years in Accounts Receivable.
- BA in Accounting Required.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary based on experience
- Benefits Offered: Medical
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Send resume to employment@KobiKarp.com.